Elegant Themes: Divi Wordpress Templates Downloads

SanSlim and BodySlim Package Deal! to lose weight

SanSlim and BodySlim Package Deal! A powerful all-natural weight loss product, providing an appetite suppressant along with a fat burner.

Natures Drugstore

Contains: 1 bottle of SanSlim Appetite Suppressant (Hoodia) 90 tablets, 1 bottle of SanSlim Metabolizer 90 tablets

$68.99 | save $8.95

Used together, BodySlim and SanSlim give you the best chance to lose weight

The SanSlim Kit, unique to Nature's Drugstore, provides an appetite suppressant along with a fat burner to support and enhance your weight loss efforts.

SanSlim uses Hoodia Gordonii to suppress the appetite and ensure you don’t feel the urge to eat too much at mealtimes and reducing snacking between meals to a minimum.

BodySlim increases the rate your body burns fat, helping to break down and used stored fat faster and helps you feel more energised.

Ideal for anyone that finds weight loss a struggle – maybe this is because the tendency to snack and overeat is a habit too hard to break, or a lack of aerobic exercise means that the body simply doesn’t feel the need to burn stored up fats.

SanSlim Kit is a specialized formula that increases two processes within your body – Lipolysis and thermo genesis, which will get to work on these issues... naturally.

Directions;

SanSlim; As a dietary supplement, take 1-2 capsules with water, preferably 45-60 minutes before meals. Dosages may be increased or decreased according to appetite levels. Do not exceed 6 capsules per day.

BodySlim: Take 2 capsules before breakfast or morning exercise session, and two capsules in the mid-afternoon with 8 oz of water. Begin use with one-half the recommended dose (1 capsule 2 times a day) for the first seven days to assess your tolerance.

Ingredients

SanSlim; Hoodia Gordonii, Glucomannan, Vanadium (chelate), Chromium (chelate), Vitamin B6

BodySlim; Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin C, Vitamin B6, Magnesium, Green Tea Extract, Synephrine, Hordenine, N-Methylyramine, Octopamine, Tyramine, Cocoa Extract (containing Phenylethylamine), Acetyl L-Tyrosine, Yerba Mate (20% Caffeine), di-Methionine, Ginger Root, Querceting, Fisetin, DMAE (2-dimenethylaminoethanol), and Grape Seed Extract

Reviews;

“I’ve struggled with weight loss over the last few years, steadily gaining weight, yet finding it really hard to even lose 1lb – even when increasing the amount I exercise. Seeing that SanSlim is a natural product working in two ways really appealed to me and I’m happy to report that it’s also been a success!

Firstly I noticed that I was nowhere near as hungry – both during and between meals. This really helped me cut down the amount of calories I was consuming, but without feeling like I was going hungry.  The weight loss took a week or two to be noticeable, initially I only lost 1lb per week – but for me even this was a success (remember, I wasn’t trying to cut calories, I just felt I didn’t need them!)

Then after a couple of weeks I found that I had more energy, so I increased the amount I exercised – and instead of the intense hunger I used to feel after a session in the gym, i was fine! I’ve been using this product for 6 weeks now and I’ve lost 16lbs – I can’t tell you how good this feels!  Thank you SanSlim and Natures Drugstore.”

“I’ve tried other weight loss pills in the past but found that they had pretty horrible side effects (I wont go into details) but I liked the fact that SanSlim is a natural product. In fact, I had no side effects at all.... other than losing weight of course! Nothing dramatic, but I only wanted to lose 8lbs – and in 5 weeks I have done so (I’m also continuing to take the tablets but a lower dose to keep the weight off) Wonderful product.”

“I would recommend taking this product. I’ve not had any problems when taking it and have found it much easier to stick to a lower calorie diet than I’ve experienced in the past, as it’s helped me feel fuller for much longer. “

“The San Slim kit has really helped me trim down – i’d been struggling for ages... I only wish i had heard about it sooner! Thank you Natures Drugstore”

 

 

 

WPRemix 3.0 ( WP 2.8 and UP ) WordPress as CMS at its best.

Comentários