Elegant Themes: Divi Wordpress Templates Downloads

The SanSlim Metabolizer helps you achieve your weight loss goals faster

BodySlim Metabolizer

This natural metabolizer accelerates your body's built in fat burning mechanisms

Contains: 1 bottle of BodySlim Metabolizer 90 tablets

$49.95

Natures Drugstore
The SanSlim Metabolizer helps you achieve your weight loss goals faster

The metabolizer from SanSlim increases the rate your body burns fat, helping to break down and used stored fat faster and helps you feel more energised.

Ideal for anyone that finds weight loss a struggle as they don't feel energized enough to increase exercise levels, let BodySlim help you achieve your goals!

As with any weight loss product, for maximum results, take SanSlim along with a healthy diet and moderate exercise

GET BETTER RESULTS, FASTER AND SAVE $$! For optimum results, try the SanSlim Kit which combines an appetite suppressant along with the metabolizer.

Directions;

Metabolizer: Take 2 capsules before breakfast or morning exercise session, and two capsules in the mid-afternoon with 8 oz of water. Begin use with one-half the recommended dose (1 capsule 2 times a day) for the first seven days to assess your tolerance.

Ingredients;

Metabolizer; Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin C, Vitamin B6, Magnesium, Green Tea Extract, Synephrine, Hordenine, N-Methylyramine, Octopamine, Tyramine, Cocoa Extract (containing Phenylethylamine), Acetyl L-Tyrosine, Yerba Mate (20% Caffeine), di-Methionine, Ginger Root, Querceting, Fisetin, DMAE (2-dimenethylaminoethanol), and Grape Seed Extract.

Reviews;

"I find this product really helps me to lose weight. I can motivate myself to eat less/better but never seem to have enough energy to combine this with an increase (well, an 'inclusion') of exercise, so the weight loss usually stops pretty quickly and then I lose interest. Having the extra energy really helps me get into a routine with exercise, and I must admit, the weight comes off easier and I look loads better as I've lost more fat, gained muscle and not just lost the usual 'water weight'. I'd highly recommend this product, I've never felt better and I'm only 4 weeks into using BodySlim and I've lost 10lbs already!"

 

 

WPRemix 3.0 ( WP 2.8 and UP ) WordPress as CMS at its best.

Comentários